A Nigerian businessman living in Jalingo, Taraba state younger son have been killed after days of being kidnapped, he was found dead with rope on his neck.
According to reports, the late son of the managing director of Muwanshat International Ventures LTD, Alh. Umaru Yola, was abducted from a mosque when he went for prayers.
- We Are Highly Disappointed By The Quality Of 2019 Polls – US
- Bank Releases Balances On Onnoghen’s Five Accounts
- Davido Celebrates 10Million Followers On Instagram
- Breaking: INEC declares Atiku Winner Of The Just Ended General Election.
- Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out To Ritualist
A search was being conducted to find the missing boy, he was found dead with a rope tied round his neck.
The death has left the family of the business mogul and others heartbroken.
Investigation is still ongoing.