Woman Killed And Thrown Out Of Bus In Lagos (Video)
It is a sad time for the family members of a Lagos-based businesswoman, identified as Abimbola Ayanwale after she was killed in Lagos by some yet-to-be identified persons.
According to one of her friends, Abimbola had stepped out immediately after receiving a call around 8pm on Monday, June 10, 2019.
However, at around 10:45pm, the CCTV of a shop close to the Maryland Mall captured the moment her body was thrown out of a Danfo bus.
- Super Falcons Qualify For Round 16 Of FIFA Women’s World Cup
- Music: Nicki Minaj – Megatron
- NAFDAC Bans The Production & Sale Of Sniper.
- Music: Wale Turner – Correct Musician (Prod. By Sarmy Fire)
- Jaywon & Zlatan Ibile Finally Ends Online Fight Over Song
The friend said they believe she was intentionally murdered by someone that knew her, because none of her valuables was stolen, neither was any of her body parts missing.
The source revealed that her hands and legs were tied up, and she was shot before being thrown out of the bus.
Her family members are now calling on the police to thoroughly investigate the matter.
Watch the video below:
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!