Update: Emiliano Sala Died From Head And Chest Injuries, Was Identified By His Fingerprints
The tragic death of Argentinian football player, Emiliano Sala has shown that he died from “head and trunk” injuries, inquest told.
Emiliano Sala, 28-year-old striker who was travelling from Nantes, France to Wales to join his new teammates at Cardiff City.
- New iPhone 11 Leak Release Date, Spec And More
- Suspected Car Thief Nabbed, Beaten By Angry Mob In Abuja (Photos)
- Yvonne Rofem, The Tallest Girl In Nigeria?? (Photos)
- A Student Of Benue State University Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend
- Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal
When the plane he was travelling on crashed in the English Channel, Sala’s body was recovered from the bottom of the sea wreckage last week after he went missing on January 22 with his pilot David Ibbotson on board.
Sala had to be identified by his fingerprints after his body pulled out from the wreckage of the Piper Malibu aircraft.
“Mr Sala was identified on the 7th February by means of fingerprint evidence analyses by fingerprint expert Christopher Bradbury,” Ian Parry, a senior coroner’s officer for Dorset, said.
“A post mortem was carried out after the body was taken to Holly Tree Lodge mortuary.
“Home office pathologist Mr Purdue gave the cause of death as head and trunk injuries.”