The tragic death of Argentinian football player, Emiliano Sala has shown that he died from “head and trunk” injuries, inquest told.
Emiliano Sala, 28-year-old striker who was travelling from Nantes, France to Wales to join his new teammates at Cardiff City.
TRENDING NEW POSTS: 🔥🔥
- Nigeria Elections Postponed, Watch INEC Statement Here (Photo+Video)
- We Have Unfolded APC Govt Plot To Rig For Buhari – Atiku
- INEC Postpones Scheduled Election For Today.
- South African Slay King Involves In ATM Cards Scammer Nabbed And Stripped [email protected] (Photos/Video)
- See what A Man Ordered Online What He Got Will Surprise You (Photos)
When the plane he was travelling on crashed in the English Channel, Sala’s body was recovered from the bottom of the sea wreckage last week after he went missing on January 22 with his pilot David Ibbotson on board.
Sala had to be identified by his fingerprints after his body pulled out from the wreckage of the Piper Malibu aircraft.
“Mr Sala was identified on the 7th February by means of fingerprint evidence analyses by fingerprint expert Christopher Bradbury,” Ian Parry, a senior coroner’s officer for Dorset, said.
“A post mortem was carried out after the body was taken to Holly Tree Lodge mortuary.
“Home office pathologist Mr Purdue gave the cause of death as head and trunk injuries.”