Two Staff Members Of The Living Faith Church Arrested For Allegedly Stealing N38 Million
Two staff members of the Living Faith Church, Canaanland in Ota, Afolabi Samuel, 46, and Blessing Kolawole, 39, have been arrested for allegedly stealing N38 million.
Sgt. Abdulkareem Mustapha, told the court that the accused persons committed the offence between Dec. 1 and Dec. 15, 2018, about 10am at the Living Faith Church, Canaanland, Ota.
- New iPhone 11 Leak Release Date, Spec And More
- Suspected Car Thief Nabbed, Beaten By Angry Mob In Abuja (Photos)
- Yvonne Rofem, The Tallest Girl In Nigeria?? (Photos)
- A Student Of Benue State University Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend
- Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal
The Prosecutor, Mustapha alleged that the accused persons conspired and stole N38 million belonging to the church.