Two staff members of the Living Faith Church, Canaanland in Ota, Afolabi Samuel, 46, and Blessing Kolawole, 39, have been arrested for allegedly stealing N38 million.
Sgt. Abdulkareem Mustapha, told the court that the accused persons committed the offence between Dec. 1 and Dec. 15, 2018, about 10am at the Living Faith Church, Canaanland, Ota.
TRENDING NEW POSTS: 🔥🔥
- Dino Melaye Survives Assassination Attempt.
- Nokia To Dismiss Around 350 Employees
- Sala’s Funeral Takes Place in Argentina
- Marvellous Messi Reaches Another Milestone
- Photos Of President Buhari Arriving Abuja From Katsina Following Election Postponement
The Prosecutor, Mustapha alleged that the accused persons conspired and stole N38 million belonging to the church.