Stop Insulting Me Or I Will Sleep With Your Boyfriends And Make Them Leave You – Singer Threatens
Ghanaian singer, Mzbel has warned ladies to desist from insulting her on social media or else she will sleep with their boyfriends.
According to Mzbel who’s popular for her hit song ’16 years’, sleeping with their boyfriend is not the only thing such ladies who insult her will suffer.
She stated that their boyfriend will end the relationship with them after she has had her way with him.
- New iPhone 11 Leak Release Date, Spec And More
- Suspected Car Thief Nabbed, Beaten By Angry Mob In Abuja (Photos)
- Yvonne Rofem, The Tallest Girl In Nigeria?? (Photos)
- A Student Of Benue State University Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend
- Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal
“You know i’m a bad girl… those ladies who have been insulting me on social media, you need to desist from that else I’ll click on your name, look for your photo and location and work on getting to sleep with your boyfriends and if I do, they will certainly leave you…,”she said.
Belinda Nana Ekua Amoah, popularly known as Mzbel, is a Ghanaian Hiplife artist and one of the most popular singers in Accra, Ghana. Known for her controversial traits Mzbel has always played controversial music, and followed it up with controversial comments that are sure to get her fans talking.