Neymar blasted the refereeing decisions following PSG’s Champions League round of 16 loss exit to the Red Devils.
The officials handed the visitors a penalty in stoppage time after a shot by Diego Dalot hit the arm of Presnel Kimpembe, which prompted a review with VAR.
“That is a disgrace!” Neymar wrote on his Instagram Stories alongside a screenshot of the alleged handball.
- First Nigerian To Be Appointed Professor In Harvard School Of Law(Photos)
- Video: CDQ x Davido – Entertainer
- Music: Naira Marley Ft. Zlatan – Illuminati Prod By Rexxie
- BREAKING: Facebook Says It Exposed Hundreds Of Millions Of Passwords
- Music: Barry Jhay – Ayo Ni Temi
“And UEFA still pick four guys who know nothing about football to review the VAR decision in slow motion… that handball simply doesn’t exist!
“How do you handball behind your back? Ahh.. go f**k yourselves.”