So Sad: Lightning Strikes Brazilian Footballer During Youth Game (Watch Video)
The Associated Press reports that a Brazilian footballer recently needed medical attention after lightning hit the field during a youth tournament match.
- New iPhone 11 Leak Release Date, Spec And More
- Suspected Car Thief Nabbed, Beaten By Angry Mob In Abuja (Photos)
- Yvonne Rofem, The Tallest Girl In Nigeria?? (Photos)
- A Student Of Benue State University Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend
- Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal
Lightning struck during the Copa Sao Paulo event in Diadema, outside Sao Paulo, sending players scattering for cover.
Images that went viral showed Henrique, a defender for the Agua Santa team, groggy and lying on a bench.
Agua Santa said on Monday that Henrique recovered shortly after leaving the stadium in an ambulance and did not need to be taken to a hospital. The opposing goalkeeper in the same match, Matheus Mendes of Atletico Mineiro, told ESPN Brazil he felt head pain because of the incident. Mendes did not go with Henrique in the ambulance.
Watch a video showing the incident below: