A promising and Young Nigerian footballer identified as, Attah Aboi, has been reportedly killed by rival cultist in Lagos state. The talented footballer with great prospects, was gunned down by members of a rival cult group in Ijegun, Lagos on Thursday at about 10pm.
- Video: King Monada – Malwedhe (Collapsing Song)
- Thunder Strikes Footballer To Death During Goal Celebration.
- Timothy King ft Banky W – Nobody [Audio + Video]
- Juventus Set To Buy Pogba
- 2018 Soundcity Awards: Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Olamide, Mr Eazi, Nominated (See Full List)
It was gathered that Attah joined the Eiye confraternity, early this year. The move was said to have angered his childhood friends who are “Aro bargas” and, on Thursday, they tracked him down. However, Attah, reportedly begged them, but his pleas fell on deaf ears.
It was also gathered that he latter knelt and asked God for forgiveness before being shot, twice, in the head.