A promising and Young Nigerian footballer identified as, Attah Aboi, has been reportedly killed by rival cultist in Lagos state. The talented footballer with great prospects, was gunned down by members of a rival cult group in Ijegun, Lagos on Thursday at about 10pm.
- Celebrity Gist: Alex And Tobi At War Again
- Dino Melaye Survives Assassination Attempt.
- Nokia To Dismiss Around 350 Employees
- Sala’s Funeral Takes Place in Argentina
- Marvellous Messi Reaches Another Milestone
It was gathered that Attah joined the Eiye confraternity, early this year. The move was said to have angered his childhood friends who are “Aro bargas” and, on Thursday, they tracked him down. However, Attah, reportedly begged them, but his pleas fell on deaf ears.
It was also gathered that he latter knelt and asked God for forgiveness before being shot, twice, in the head.