In an attempt to emulate Jesus Christ by fasting for 40 days and 40 nights, a pastor, Alfred Ndlovu, got malnourished and died of malnutrition after embarking on a dry fasting that lasted for 30 days.
The 44 year old pastor in a bid of beat Jesus Christ’s record, left home for the bush. He went without food or water for 30 days when he gave up the ghost
The pastor was said to have fasted for thirty days without food.During the period, the 44-year-old clergyman left home for a nearby bush to have prayers, just like Jesus did.
It was reported that Pastor Ndlovu died just a month despite having no history of illness after he had tried to equal or break Jesus Christ’s record of fasting for 40 days.
- South African Slay King Involves In ATM Cards Scammer Nabbed And Stripped [email protected] (Photos/Video)
- See what A Man Ordered Online What He Got Will Surprise You (Photos)
- Armed Masked Men Invade Home Of Former Kogi Governor Ibrahim Idris Where PDP Leaders Are Meeting
- Great Great Grandmother Celebrate Her 100th Birthday With Two [email protected] Men (Photos)
- Burna Boy Shows Off His First Valentine Gift He Got From His New Girlfriend (Video)
The report said the Pastor was alone in the wilderness and his body was found by a stranger who then called the police. A close relative said: “He was a very spiritual man. It’s unfortunate he had to die this way. After a month we got the sad news of his death. Pastor was a healthy and religious old man who did not even look his age.”
Until his death, the deceased was known by his family and community at large as a very spiritual person whose faith could move mountains and his death surprised everyone, even church members.
Reacting to the death of the clergyman, one close relative said: ‘He was a very spiritual man. It’s unfortunate he had to die this way. After a month we got the sad news of his death. The pastor was a healthy and religious old man who did not even look his age.