founder of GTOTS and his family burnt to death in a fires accident which occurred in their home yesternight.
The GET THEM OF THE STREETS founder Isaiah Terungwa Jonathan, his wife and his three children were said to have been burnt to death before the rescue team made it it.
Isaiah Terungwa Jonathan had looked forward to a great month and took to Facebook hours before his death to write: “Let whoever think whatever. I stay winning in this month of March.”
- First Nigerian To Be Appointed Professor In Harvard School Of Law(Photos)
- Video: CDQ x Davido – Entertainer
- Music: Naira Marley Ft. Zlatan – Illuminati Prod By Rexxie
- BREAKING: Facebook Says It Exposed Hundreds Of Millions Of Passwords
- Music: Barry Jhay – Ayo Ni Temi
He also wrote: The battles you face in life are designed to develop confidence in you.Whatever you may be up against, be assured, when you look back and take note of all you overcame, you will certainly be the more confident to face the next battle……Stay strong in the battle!
Friends and colleagues have mourned him on Facebook with emotional tributes.