Doctor Conrad Murray has stated that the late pop singer, Michael Jackson had to wear condoms to prevent him from bed-wetting at night.
Conrad Murray who served half of a four-year sentence after giving the music icon a lethal dose of anaesthetic Propofol in 2009, unleashed a number of weird allegations about the late singer and their relationship.
The disgraced doctor who told The Mail on Sunday that Michael Jackson wore condoms to prevent him from wetting the bed, said;
“You want to know how close Michael and I were? I held his penis every night.”
“I had to put a condom catheter on him because Michael dripped urine. He had a loss of sensation and was incontinent. Michael didn’t know how to put a condom on, so I had to do it for him.”
“He wore dark trousers all the time because after he went to the toilet he would drip for hours.
- BREAKING: Facebook Says It Exposed Hundreds Of Millions Of Passwords
- Music: Barry Jhay – Ayo Ni Temi
- We Are Highly Disappointed By The Quality Of 2019 Polls – US
- Bank Releases Balances On Onnoghen’s Five Accounts
- Lady Set To Donate Her Kidney To A Man Who Adopted Her 27 Years Ago
The former cardiologist who further claimed that Jackson “took hours to urinate” and had been prescribed Flomax, which shrinks the prostate, to help him pee more easily, added that Jackson was a “drug addict” who called Propofol his “milk” and would beg Murray to inject him so he could sleep.