Well Known Nigerian singer, Ayoleyi Solomon, better known as Reekedo Banks, has officially parted ways with Mavin Record, a music company owned by Don Jazzy.
- Video: King Monada – Malwedhe (Collapsing Song)
- Thunder Strikes Footballer To Death During Goal Celebration.
- Timothy King ft Banky W – Nobody [Audio + Video]
- Juventus Set To Buy Pogba
- 2018 Soundcity Awards: Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Olamide, Mr Eazi, Nominated (See Full List)
The singer took to his Instagram account and Twitter to announce his departure from Mavins Records.
Reekado Banks, who celebrated his 25th birthday on Thursday, also thanked Don Jazzy for the opportunity he gave him when he signed with the record label in 2013.
See His Post On Instagram,
Read His Tweet Below,