Naira Marley Arraigned, Pleads Not Guilty (Video)
Azeez Fashola, Popularly known as Naira Marley, on Monday Arraigned by EFCC and later adjourned the case till May 30 when he Pleads he is not guilty.
- Super Falcons Qualify For Round 16 Of FIFA Women’s World Cup
- Music: Nicki Minaj – Megatron
- NAFDAC Bans The Production & Sale Of Sniper.
- Music: Wale Turner – Correct Musician (Prod. By Sarmy Fire)
- Jaywon & Zlatan Ibile Finally Ends Online Fight Over Song
He appeared in the court wearing a white T shirt and a pair of jeans. His lawyer was however absent at the court.
After the charges were read to him in the presence of Justice Nicholas Oweibo, he pleaded ‘ not guilty’. Justice Oweibo however slated the 30th of May for the hearing of bail application.
Until then Naira Marley will be remanded in prison custody till May 30, when his bail application will be heard.
See Video Below;
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!