Naira Marley Has Been Granted Bail of 2 Million (Video)
Today 30th of May 2019, Naira Marley has been granted bail of N2 million naira at the Federal High Court sitting in the Ikoyi area of Lagos State.
- Jaywon & Zlatan Ibile Finally Ends Online Fight Over Song
- Simi Launches Her Record Company Studio Brat, Following Her Exit From X3M Music
- D’Banj Receives A Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers (Photos)
- Former BBnaija Housemate Gifty Condemns People Who Give Out Used Stuff.
- Bobrisky Slams Fan Who Was Envious Of His Riches
According to Justice Nicholas Onweibo imposed on the artiste a N2 million bail, with two sureties in like sum.
The first surety must be a civil servant from the level of grade 10, while the second surety must have landed property.
Trial has been adjourned to October 22-24.
Watch Video Of Him Leaving The Court Below;
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!