Naira Marley and Zlatan Ibile, who were arrested on Friday morning by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) in connection with alleged cases of internet fraud and money laundering are still in detention.
- Davido’s Elder Brother, Adewale Adeleke Shares A Kiss With His Girl As She Graduates From Georgetown University (Photos)
- Sunday Update On This Is Fate 19th May 2019
- Saturday Update On This Is Fate 18th May 2019
- Sunday Update On Twist Of Fate 19th May 2019
- Saturday Update On Twist Of Fate 18th May 2019
The acting Head of EFCC, Media and Publicity, Tony Orilade, in an interview with Punch confirmed that the artistes have still not been released.
Orilade said, “They are still with us as we are talking.”