Maurizio Sarri Faces Sack Threat
Sarri faces sack threat after following a 6-0 loss at the hands of Manchester City last Sunday.
Derby County’s coach, Frank Lampard has been tipped to become the next manager of English Premier League side Chelsea.
Maurizio Sarri at Stamford Bridge has been threatened. Recall that his side suffered a 5-0 loss to Bournemouth just about a week before the game at City.
Lampard’s job at Derby County has been impressive in the Championship which has given him an edge over Zinedine Zidane who is also tipped for the job.
- New iPhone 11 Leak Release Date, Spec And More
- Suspected Car Thief Nabbed, Beaten By Angry Mob In Abuja (Photos)
- Yvonne Rofem, The Tallest Girl In Nigeria?? (Photos)
- A Student Of Benue State University Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend
- Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal
Jose Mourinho who was sacked by Manchester United in December.
A strong contender is Didier Deschamps who led France to world cup glory in Russia.
When the former Chelsea player was asked about taking over at Chelsea:
Lampard said at a media conference. “My job is here,”