Sarri faces sack threat after following a 6-0 loss at the hands of Manchester City last Sunday.
Derby County’s coach, Frank Lampard has been tipped to become the next manager of English Premier League side Chelsea.
Maurizio Sarri at Stamford Bridge has been threatened. Recall that his side suffered a 5-0 loss to Bournemouth just about a week before the game at City.
Lampard’s job at Derby County has been impressive in the Championship which has given him an edge over Zinedine Zidane who is also tipped for the job.
TRENDING NEW POSTS: 🔥🔥
- Bobrisky, I Can’t Wait To Become A Mother, I Have Missed My Period
- Weird: Bobrisky Says He Has Missed His Period And Can’t Wait To Be An Amazing Mother (Video)
- Nigeria Elections Postponed, Watch INEC Statement Here (Photo+Video)
- We Have Unfolded APC Govt Plot To Rig For Buhari – Atiku
- INEC Postpones Scheduled Election For Today.
Jose Mourinho who was sacked by Manchester United in December.
A strong contender is Didier Deschamps who led France to world cup glory in Russia.
When the former Chelsea player was asked about taking over at Chelsea:
Lampard said at a media conference. “My job is here,”