Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho has taken a swipe at Arsenal’s style in the final minute’s of the clash at Old Trafford, claiming they dived and wasted time.
The two sides played out a thrilling 2-2 draw, with Arsenal taking the lead twice only to be pegged back almost instantly on each occasion.
Mourinho attributed the draw to his defenders’ lack of fitness, having been hit by an injury crisis, and felt Arsenal chose to wind down the clock rather than exploit their tiredness.
- RECOMMENDED ARTICLES
- South African Slay King Involves In ATM Cards Scammer Nabbed And Stripped [email protected] (Photos/Video)
- See what A Man Ordered Online What He Got Will Surprise You (Photos)
- Armed Masked Men Invade Home Of Former Kogi Governor Ibrahim Idris Where PDP Leaders Are Meeting
- Great Great Grandmother Celebrate Her 100th Birthday With Two [email protected] Men (Photos)
- Burna Boy Shows Off His First Valentine Gift He Got From His New Girlfriend (Video)
“Our defenders were dead. It was impossible to take them out,” Metro UK quoted Mourinho as saying after the game.
“David de Gea had the ball, waits two minutes for them to recover positions, step by step, or was kicking long.
“When he was kicking long, it was Lukaku and Rashford against five Arsenal players.
“Our defensive players they were completely dead. Completely dead. And that made it more difficult to keep that happiness for the 95 minutes.
“In the last part of the game was Arsenal wanting the draw, diving, getting the game stopped, waiting for the game to go to the end.
“And was us dead. All the defensive players were dead. All of them in trouble. All of them physically in trouble. Which is obviously normal because of the circumstances.”