Lady Gaga the American singer-songwriter have come out show some love to Cardi B by defending her says she deserves the Grammy Award for best rap.
Cardi B who has been receiving much backlash after she emerged the first woman to win Best Rap Album at the 2019 Grammy Awards.
TRENDING NEW POSTS: 🔥🔥
- Celebrity Gist: Alex And Tobi At War Again
- Dino Melaye Survives Assassination Attempt.
- Nokia To Dismiss Around 350 Employees
- Sala’s Funeral Takes Place in Argentina
- Marvellous Messi Reaches Another Milestone
Many have insulted her on social media, trolled the rapper saying she didn’t deserve the award.
But Lady Gaga have taken to her social medias page to show some support and love for Cardi B.
“It is so hard to be a woman in this industry. What it takes, how hard we work through the disrespectful challenges, just to make art,”
“I love you Cardi. You deserve your awards. Let’s celebrate her fight.
“Lift her up & honor her. She is brave.”