An illegal orphanage owner which name is identified as Juliet Phillips, has been arrested for stealing and selling a 2-year-old boy to a pastor in Edo State.
In views to a report by Dailypost, Juliet was arrested alongside her mother and one Collins Ogbor who is a retired director in the Community Development Department of the Ministry of Women Affairs in Delta State.
Juliet, allegedly stole Testimony, from his mentally unstable mother, on November 28, 2018, and took him to Deliverance Orphanage operated by her mother in Ozoro.
TRENDING NEW POSTS: 🔥🔥
- Bobrisky, I Can’t Wait To Become A Mother, I Have Missed My Period
- Weird: Bobrisky Says He Has Missed His Period And Can’t Wait To Be An Amazing Mother (Video)
- Nigeria Elections Postponed, Watch INEC Statement Here (Photo+Video)
- We Have Unfolded APC Govt Plot To Rig For Buhari – Atiku
- INEC Postpones Scheduled Election For Today.
From there, he was sold to a pastor with the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, in Edo State, at the rate of N900,000. The cleric thereafter renamed him Favour.
While confirming the report, the Delta State Acting Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Andrew Aniamaka, revealed that Juliet also allegedly stole three children from Ekpan Primary School in 2017.