Lady Arrested In Edo State For Stealing And Selling A 2-Year-Old Boy To A Pastor
An illegal orphanage owner which name is identified as Juliet Phillips, has been arrested for stealing and selling a 2-year-old boy to a pastor in Edo State.
In views to a report by Dailypost, Juliet was arrested alongside her mother and one Collins Ogbor who is a retired director in the Community Development Department of the Ministry of Women Affairs in Delta State.
Juliet, allegedly stole Testimony, from his mentally unstable mother, on November 28, 2018, and took him to Deliverance Orphanage operated by her mother in Ozoro.
- New iPhone 11 Leak Release Date, Spec And More
- Suspected Car Thief Nabbed, Beaten By Angry Mob In Abuja (Photos)
- Yvonne Rofem, The Tallest Girl In Nigeria?? (Photos)
- A Student Of Benue State University Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend
- Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal
From there, he was sold to a pastor with the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, in Edo State, at the rate of N900,000. The cleric thereafter renamed him Favour.
While confirming the report, the Delta State Acting Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Andrew Aniamaka, revealed that Juliet also allegedly stole three children from Ekpan Primary School in 2017.