Nigerian singer, Small Doctor who was arrested a few days ago for illegal possession of firearms has explained the circumstances that led to his arrest by the Nigerian Police and described it as a case of misunderstanding.
The singer was arraigned earlier on Tuesday at the Ebute Metta Magistrate court along with the other occupants in his car and was subsequently released.
- South African Slay King Involves In ATM Cards Scammer Nabbed And Stripped [email protected] (Photos/Video)
- See what A Man Ordered Online What He Got Will Surprise You (Photos)
- Armed Masked Men Invade Home Of Former Kogi Governor Ibrahim Idris Where PDP Leaders Are Meeting
- Great Great Grandmother Celebrate Her 100th Birthday With Two [email protected] Men (Photos)
- Burna Boy Shows Off His First Valentine Gift He Got From His New Girlfriend (Video)
Small Doctor wrote:-
“It was a case of misunderstanding and everything is settled. My fans need to know that I will not get involved in any illegality. The younger ones look up to me for hope and I will never let them down”
Small Doctor insisted that he had licence to carry a gun, saying that he was stunned when he later read that he was in possession of illegal firearms.
He also said,
“As I said earlier, I cannot be involved in any illegal activity. There is no way I will hold a firearm without having a licence”.