Cersei Lannister, one of the great TV villains died in the arms of her brother/lover Jaime as the supposedly sturdy Red Keep collapsed on top of them.
Prior to her death she spent most of “The Bells” standing in one place and staring out the window while Daenerys gave live lessons in how to train your dragon to destroy an entire city.
- Davido’s Elder Brother, Adewale Adeleke Shares A Kiss With His Girl As She Graduates From Georgetown University (Photos)
- One Million People Signs Petition To Seek A Remake Of ‘Game Of Thrones’ Final Season
- Burna Boy, Teni, Mr Eazi Norminated For BET Awards, See Full List!
- Ladies , Let Your Men Eat You Up ,Burry Their Faces In Your Ass*s And Machine Gun F**k You- Lydia Forson
- Regina Daniels Spotted Having Fun With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko In The Nightclub (Video)
Then Qyburn showed up and was like, “Hey, you should probably get outta here since this place is going down faster than Kesha can yell timber,” and Cersei was like, “Nah, I’m good,” but eventually retreated to lower ground just in time for her brother — who really shouldn’t have been able to make it all the way back to her, considering that he was bleeding out from stab wounds — to show up for their untimely incestuous demise.
It was an extremely passive death for a woman who has always been extremely aggressive in her approach to, well, everything.