Chris brown cries when watching Paul Walker support him in an interview.
things about Brown while doing press for the movie. Almost nine years later — and more than five years since Walker passed — Brown watched the clip of Walker singing his praises and became emotional.
- First Nigerian To Be Appointed Professor In Harvard School Of Law(Photos)
- Video: CDQ x Davido – Entertainer
- Music: Naira Marley Ft. Zlatan – Illuminati Prod By Rexxie
- BREAKING: Facebook Says It Exposed Hundreds Of Millions Of Passwords
- Music: Barry Jhay – Ayo Ni Temi
“He’s just cool,” Walker said of a young Breezy. “I don’t know if you met him before, but he’s just a kid. He’s a 19-year-old kid just high on life. Just having a good time. Always dancing and singing. Never stops. Always got a smile on his face. Real good energy. Great kid to be around.”
Then the interviewer asked Walker about the Rihanna incident:
“I hope everything gets worked out,” he says. “I really like him. I feel for him cause I know it’s hard. But he’s going to be alright.”
Brown appreciated the words, years later.
- “This made me cry. MISS YOU BRO! THANK YOU FOR BEING AN INSPIRATION TO ME!,” he typed in the caption.