Blessing Okoro Has Finally Been Arrested By Onye Eze For Stealing His House (Video)
Finally Nigerian blogger, Blessing Okoro has been arrested by billionaire, Onye Eze, after the former ‘stole his house’ and claim it was her own during her birthday celebration.
We all remember that Blessing took to her page to show off a newly completed 7-bedroom duplex which she claimed she built from the ground up.
- Jaywon & Zlatan Ibile Finally Ends Online Fight Over Song
- Simi Launches Her Record Company Studio Brat, Following Her Exit From X3M Music
- Abuja Witnesses The Most Bizarre Accident Ever (video)
- D’Banj Receives A Plaque From Youtube After Hitting 100,000 Subscribers (Photos)
- Former BBnaija Housemate Gifty Condemns People Who Give Out Used Stuff.
Okoro says she achieved this feat about 8 years after her ex-husband threw her out of his house.
She revealed that all the stones thrown at her by her ex-husband are what she used to build herself the lovely mansion she now calls home.
Read what she shared on social media;
8years ago my ex husband threw me out of his 1 bedroom apartment.
8years later I built myself a 7 bedroom duplex…. I picked up all the stones he threw at me to build myself. I became too strong and fortified.
I became that broken pieces that because an expert in mending. Yes dreams do come true. My name is Okoro Blessing Nkiruka.
She also added by stating her age which many will say is quite young to be a landlord in Nigeria:
“23rd May 1989 I was born. I am 30 years today. I am that blessing you hear about. A child of grace. Happy birthday to me”
Later on she was busted, and it was revealed that the house she fronted as hers belonged to an Igbo Billionaire who is based in China.
She later tried to counter the claim… But as it is, it seems as though Onye Eze is the real owner of the mansion, as he has gotten her arrested.
Watch Videos Below;
Blessing With Handcuffs;
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!