He warned that any officers caught violating electoral laws or colluding with others to tamper with the elections would be dismissed.
“We strongly cautioned against personnel of the FRSC against accepting gifts, drinks, food, enticements from anybody or they themselves wasting time to go and eat during election day.
“This is to guard against possible compromise or even getting drugged or confused so that you will not be up to discharge their given tasks on election day,” he said.
The state sector commander of the corps, Chidiebere Nkwonta, gave the warning in Calabar yesterday at an election’s stakeholders’ meeting and a capacity building programme for staff.
- New iPhone 11 Leak Release Date, Spec And More
- Suspected Car Thief Nabbed, Beaten By Angry Mob In Abuja (Photos)
- Yvonne Rofem, The Tallest Girl In Nigeria?? (Photos)
- A Student Of Benue State University Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend
- Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal