Atletico Madrid striker, Antoine Griezmann set to leave his present club Atletico Madrid to join Barcelona for £104m next season.
The World Cup winner Antoine Griezmann who only signed a new five-year deal with the LaLiga club last season had a release clause inserted into his contract which will drop to £104million on July 1.
- Ric Flair Wife, Wendy Barlow, Says She Expects The WWE Legend To Make A “Full Recovery”
- WWE Legend Ric Flair Hospitalized In Atlanta
- Antoine Griezmann Set To Leave Atletico Madrid To Join Barcelona Next Season For £104m
- Juventus Football Club Launches Its New 2019/20 Home Kit (Photos)
- Road To The End Of The Season, Liverpool Or Manchester City?
Griezmann who rejected a move to Barcelona last season but the club announced on Tuesday night on that he has now decided to move on.
The 28-year-old said in a video posted on the club’s Twitter account:
“I wanted to tell you that I’ve made the decision to leave to experience new things and have new challenges.
“It’s been very hard for me to take this path, but I feel that it’s what I need.
“I wanted to thank you for all the love you’ve given me in these five years, in which I’ve won my first important trophies with a club. They were incredible moments that I will always remember.
“The truth is you’re in my heart.”
It now looks certain that he will be moving to LaLiga rivals Barcelona.