Eight suspected internet fraudsters (yahoo boys) have been arrested by the EFCC in Ibadan few days after arresting some.
The suspects names which include:
Ojo Ayobami, Dayo Adedokun, Ojo Ayotunde, Ibidapo Ileriayo, Ibidapo Kolade, Adeniyi Gbenga, Aluko Idowu and Adeusi Olatunji.
TRENDING NEW POSTS: 🔥🔥
- Weird: Bobrisky Says He Has Missed His Period And Can’t Wait To Be An Amazing Mother (Video)
- Nigeria Elections Postponed, Watch INEC Statement Here (Photo+Video)
- We Have Unfolded APC Govt Plot To Rig For Buhari – Atiku
- INEC Postpones Scheduled Election For Today.
- South African Slay King Involves In ATM Cards Scammer Nabbed And Stripped [email protected] (Photos/Video)
They were arrested on February 8, 2019 following action on a series of intelligence reports.
They are alleged to be involved in fraudulent activities ranging from love scam and other forms of internet fraud, through which they obtain money from unsuspecting victims.
According to reports three different models of exotic cars, laptop computers, telephones, international passports and several incriminating documents were recovered from them.