A 27-year-old lady which name is identified as Glory Uchenna have been jail for stabbing her neighbor to death in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
A housewife and mother of one, allegedly stabbed Imoh Cletus, her female neighbour at her back with a kitchen knife.
Document obtained from the court alleged that the accused stabbed her victim over an alleged trespass.
- We Are Highly Disappointed By The Quality Of 2019 Polls – US
- Bank Releases Balances On Onnoghen’s Five Accounts
- Davido Celebrates 10Million Followers On Instagram
- Breaking: INEC declares Atiku Winner Of The Just Ended General Election.
- Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out To Ritualist
- Nigerian Man Reveals How His Son Carried A Stray Bullet For 28 Days
“The only problem we had was that anytime she wants to take her bath, she must look into our room and I have warned her several times but she continued doing it”.She allegedly committed the offence on February 7, 2019 at about 3:30p.m at Elikpokwudu, Rukpokwu in Obio/Akpor local government area in the state.
The single count charge of murder was not read to her hence she did not take any plea.
She was not represented by any lawyer either.
Magistrate Gomba Osaro ordered that she be remanded in prison custody.
She also ordered that her case file be duplicated and remitted to the department of Public Prosecution (DPP) for legal advice.
She adjourned till March 28 for DPP’s advice.