$1.7million Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria (Photos)
An exotic car reportedly worth N620 million was bought by a Nigerian and shipped to Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory for usage.
- New iPhone 11 Leak Release Date, Spec And More
- Suspected Car Thief Nabbed, Beaten By Angry Mob In Abuja (Photos)
- Yvonne Rofem, The Tallest Girl In Nigeria?? (Photos)
- A Student Of Benue State University Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend
- Annie Idibia And Getfit Technologies Ltd Seal An Endorsement Deal
The Bugatti Veyron which is rare in Nigeria left commenters shocked as they try to investigate the identity of the owner.
Some slay queens easily moved by wealth are not only interested in sleeping with the owner of the car but also the car itself.